YogaConnected is an online community helping you to RECONNECT – mind, body & soul – in a healthy, respectful and nourishing way.
Hi! I’m Louise George. I’m a Yoga Teacher, Mobility Specialist, and Counsellor based in Cork, Ireland.
Having experienced stress, anxiety, and eating disorders in my own life I understand just how difficult it can be at times to find a sense of comfort and ease in your own body. I believe many of us are walking through life in a state of disconnection – from our surroundings, from each other, and most importantly from ourselves.
My mission for YogaConnected is to put the focus back on CONNECTION and on building strength and resilience in body & mind.
I also hope we can have some FUN while doing it!
The YogaConnected Online Library
The YogaConnected library is a treasure trove of invaluable resources that will help you to thrive and keep you motivated and inspired! It’s packed full of thoughtfully crafted easy-to-follow fun classes in a range of styles, lengths, and focus areas. Whether you want to reduce stress, quiet your mind, strengthen your core, or stretch your hamstrings there’s something here for you! No previous yoga experience necessary – just log in, choose a video, and start practising from the comfort of your own home.
YogaConnected is all about COMMUNITY
Over the years I’ve had the pleasure of connecting with some incredibly talented teachers, therapists, and healers from around the world. Many of these amazing human beings have since become my friends and I am truly honoured and excited that they will also be sharing their wisdom and expertise with you via the YogaConnected library.
I just can’t wait to introduce you!
Join the TRIBE!
(Here’s a little sneak peak at what the video library has in store!)
What your YogaConnected Membership Includes:
- A range of unique classes of differing lengths from 15-70 minutes.
- Hatha yoga, Chair yoga, Restorative yoga, Breath work, Mobility, Resistance bands, Meditations and more…
- Membership options from only €12.99 a month, or €125 per year.
- Unlimited access to the class and resource library.
- New classes and resources updated every month.
- Classes provided by Louise George, plus special guest teachers from around the world.
- All levels, all ages, and all body types catered for.
- Classes that combine traditional yoga, functional yoga, sports science, mindfulness, flexibility, and mobility.
- Special classes for Stress, Anxiety, Back pain, Menopause, Improved sleep, Digestion, Eating Problems etc.
- No contracts – cancel whenever you need.